We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy establishes the bases according to which we will treat any personal data that you provide. Please read carefully the information below to understand how your data will be treated.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Who is the Data Protection Delegate (DPD) and as a contact with him?
For what purpose do we treat your personal data and how do we legitimize them?
We will only request the essential information at all times to announce our activities, job offers, disseminate scientific information or related. We will always collect consent respecting the Law and we will not use such personal data for different purposes.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
The personal data that you provide will be exclusively processed by SELECTA_ETN being the sole Responsible for the treatment and not transferring them to any third party.
Are there international transfers of your personal data?
We inform you that in no case your data will be treated or stored outside the limits of the European Union.
How long will we keep your personal information?
The data collected will be kept during the term of the contract or authorization and once completed, during the legally established period.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
The rights that can be exercised are:
- Access: Consultation of the personal data available to SELECTA_ETN
- Rectification: Modify your data if they have changed, are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion: Request to delete your data.
- Opposition: Request so that your data is not treated.
- Limitation of treatment: Request to limit the processing of your data while:
- Check Its accuracy.
- There is illicit treatment, but do not want the deletion of your data.
- SELECTA_ETN does not need your information, but you want to keep it because it is necessary for the exercise of your defense or claims.
- Once an opposition right has been requested, it is being verified whether this right prevails over a public or legitimate interest that affects the data of opposition until the conflict is resolved.
- Portability: Power to receive the data provided by you in electronic format and
those obtained during the contractual relationship with SELECTA_ETN as well as its transmission to another organization.
How can I make a claim?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser – selecta-etn.eu will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: